So I saw my life coach late this morning. It was a good thing for me. It's like she picks me back up and sets me back on the right path when I falter. She reminds me of how hard I have worked, how much I have changed, what I have to lose and what I have to gain. She reminds me of my options and I leave with much to think about because I am an adult and in the end, the choices are mine to make. I know that she meets some resistance with me regarding certain subjects and it probably drives her nuts but its years of me feeling and behaving a certain way.......and I struggle to change that without emense amounts of guilt. I'll slowly get there. I have to if I'm going to conquer the 90 day challenge !
Today has been a rather calm and relaxing day for me since I did not have to watch my grandson. It was my day off. I was able to do house work and run errands as well as spend a little time with my own younger children. I'm looking forward to a very calm night. I have been so overwhelmed lately with babysitting 40 hours a week, caring for my own home and family, caring for my mom's ill cat, trying to sort out a very confusing friendship and about another 100 things that have been thrown my way in the past several weeks. I have a definite problem saying no to people. Something I must work on. I have a really bad habit of putting everyone else's needs ahead of mine and then I become so overloaded that I literally can't cope. Not a place I want to be again !!!
This entry is going to be short as I need to run and make dinner and take care of my family but I hope to write more tomorrow. Maybe I'll share the story about my fiancé ! Peace and Love
Beautiful and wonderful blog about courage, resilience, and love. What a privilege it is to walk with you on your journey, Diane!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't do it without you coach!
ReplyDelete