I've come to learn through the help of my life coach that life really is all about choices. I never really knew that before because I wasn't raised in an environment where I had any. I thought I had to do what I was told for fear of the consequences and therefore I just grew up with that thought process. She taught me that that wasn't true and that as an adult I could make any choice I wanted and get all sorts of outcomes. One of her famous sayings to me has been "If you do the same, you get the same" and isn't that the truth? I have been getting the same for 40 years because I was so afraid to do different, afraid to make different choices. I was keeping myself stuck in a dark and miserable place that no one wanted to be in with me. It was a very lonely place and after awhile; I myself, just wanted to escape it anyway I could.
Now here I am and I can't imagine being anywhere else; well, except maybe on the beach with my fiancé !!!! It's nice knowing that I have choices and I feel so grown up when I make them! I've been stuck at seven years old for so long that this being a mature adult thing is really knew to me and I'm still getting used to it but boy do I like it! It's pretty fun sometimes !!! Especially when I'm with my fiancé !!! I'm simply blown away with what I have learned in 85 days. Seems like a lifetime but it has gone so fast and I feel like there is so much more I want to work on and learn and know and talk about. I wish this was a 180 day challenge!
Well; friends, todays post is going to be really short. I had a long doctor's appointment and it's already 3:30. I have to take my youngest to a therapy session (explain later) and with it being my day off, I have much I still need to accomplish. More tomorrow! Peace and Love
No comments:
Post a Comment